Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Logo Design

So along with working for Rocket 5 on their game I have also been helping out a friend with some logo work. She started out making glass beads as a hobby but it has now become a pretty good paying side hobby. She made all the black glass beads I had in my bouquet for my wedding and the rings my maid of honour and I wore after the ceremony. We decided on a skills trade as payment. In exchange for her making all the beads and then helping us make jewelry afterwards, I would take the logo she designed and make a proper graphic. So I have been messing around with that and we finally came to a design she loved. she wanted a variety of colours so she can make brochures and banners and other things, even pattern with it...hmmmm getting an idea for a wallpaper if she sets up a website lol. Anyways, you guys can find her on facebook. She is called deBeadster, and here are the logos I have been playing with. Click on the image of logos to go to her facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment