Monday, June 24, 2013

2D animation work

Finally had some time to compile some of my favourite  line tests that I have done over the years, a ToonBoom exercise and part of my short film. It's really neat to look back at the work and see how far I've come. Even now just out of school I can look at it and see things I would improve on. I guess that's the same with any art career...you are never really done...you just learn when to step away and say it's what you need.  Click the link below to check it out. It really made me realize also that if you don't use it you lose it....I'm going to go back to ToonBoom now and brush up on some stuff. Try and learn new things. They focused on teaching us how to animate in it...but I also really want to learn how to composite and do effects really well. Again, kind of TD stuff. Well, I must be off to continue some work for Rocket5. I'm so glad I can be one of those people that never really feels like they are working because they get paid to do what they love

:)

2D demo reel work

No comments:

Post a Comment